Dates Closed: N/A (Open all year round)
- Mon-Thur 10:00-20:00/
- Fri-Sun, National Holidays 09:00-22:00
- Peak Season (Jul, 21-Aug, 26; subject to change) 09:00-22:00
- ※ Last admission: 1 hour before closing time.
Parking Facilities: 560 parking spaces
- * Busan Aquarium parking lot
- 1 hour-free parking available (1,000 won for each additional 30min)
- * Designated parking lots by Busan Aquarium
- 1 hour, 30min-free parking available (1,000 won for each additional 30min)
- ※ Parking tickets must be stamped at either the Busan Aquarium ticket box or the souvenir shop.
- ※ Parking fees may vary during summer peak season.
- Individual - Adults 24,000 won / Children 18,000 won
- The handicapped (individual) - Adults 18,000 won / Children 13,000 won
- ※ Discounted rate is applied for 1 accompanied visitor for the handicapped.
- ※ Group discounts: 20 people or more.
- ※ Adults: middle school students to adults / Children age 4 to 12
- ※ Children under 35 months old: 1 child can enter free if the guardian paid a full admission fee for adults ticket (ID check required)
Interpretation Services Offered:
- * Experience facilities
- Glass Bottom Boat, Shark Dive, 3D Rider, Audio Guide, etc.
Baby Stroller Rentals: Not available
Pets: Not permitted
Haeundae Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 5.
Walk 600m towards Haeundae Beach.
Visit Korea is a MollaKorea Content Partner.
Article: copyright 2014. Visitkorea.or.kr All rights reserved.
Photo: copyright 2014. Visitkorea.or.kr All rights reserved.